type b Washington quarters

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Sula86, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Sula86

Sula86 Active Member

Anyone else enjoy searching for and finding them of course ? I've found different opinions on their mintage so I'm not too sure how rare they are. IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1155.JPG IMG_1156.JPG IMG_1157.JPG I like the pre 65 Washington quarter series and generally collect any of it but have found myself focused on the different types lately. I've been searching any and all I come across. Picked up 2 recently in a lot of 90 percent coinage I picked up for 12.5 face. See pics above. I guess it must be the thrill of the hunt! The type C still countinues to elude me...

Coin-Dude and Pickin and Grinin like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jtlee321

jtlee321 Well-Known Member

I'm a lot like you. I search for Type B's and buy all the Unc's I can find. I look for the '64-D Type C as well, but have yet to actually find one. They are tough.

Sula86 likes this.
  4. Sula86

Sula86 Active Member

Glad there is someone here with similar interests as me that's pretty cool. I try to pick up all the UNCs I can too if they are reasonable. The later years seem to be easier to pick up up in UNC at a fair or good price.

5. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

I appreciate the information in this thread and checking my Washington quarters is now on the list.

Draft saved Draft deleted