two dollar red certificate

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by wallace wisdom, Oct 19, 2016.

1. hey guys can anyone tell me what one of these two dollar red certificates might be worth or about what they would be worth or if they are even worth saving please DSC03362.JPG DSC03359.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

It is not a certificate, it is a U.S. Note.
    My guess is $5.
    Although they go a little higher on E Bay.

4. DSC03355.JPG how about this fifty is it worth hanging on to if so what would you think the value would be.

Attached Files:

5. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

Not great condition

6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Why are your notes folded the way they are? Do you keep them in your wallet?

7. no I just got them and they wher like that ,why someone would do that I don't know but I still wanted them I hope I didn't make a big mistake buying them cus I paid a hundred for two of the two dollar notes and the one fifty dollar bill, did I do ok the net said the 50 was worth 150 and I kinda wanted it but I don't want getting me for monies that I don't really have either so I really appreciate your guys feedback, thanks. I really enjoy collecting im disabled and it gives me something to do. thanks again .

paddyman98 likes this.
  8. o but you guys didn't tell me what that 50 is worth if you could please give me a ball park that would be great , thanks

9. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

Probably $60 to $65 for the fifty, so I would say you definitely overpaid.

10. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

The creases affect the value.
    A common $50 Chicago from 1934 is around $60.

Draft saved Draft deleted