Trying to Make a List of How to Get Cheap Silver

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Dj Shift, May 18, 2015.

1. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

12.50 an oz? Maybe that's what he meant, not sure though

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

$12.50 /Oz.

4. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

Nope, open to the public. I think it's mostly students, faculty, and staff that know about it though.

5. Packrat

Packrat Well-Known Member

My dentist say there is hazardous waste in the filling material and can't be sold to people not licensed to handle it.

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yup. Mercury and cooties.

I wouldn't be surprised if some dentists were willing to sell the stuff under the table, but I'll be they'd get in all kinds of trouble if they were caught at it.

7. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

I have a very valuable secret method which I will sell for 5 ounces of silver.

But I'll give it away if no-one guesses it.

8. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

That much? Huh.

9. Dj Shift

Dj Shift Active Member

Is it really going down that much?

10. Pawnmonkey

Pawnmonkey -----so easy even a monkey can do it-----

So I'll be doing you a favor by purchasing yours at $13.00 / oz :woot:

11. swamp yankee

swamp yankee Well-Known Member

You've been brainwashed by the "nanny state" govt.a little too much.The scrap will be melted before sale,eh? The germs will be cremated just a little bit.....

12. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Anti dentite huh..... well your phobia makes the scrap medal guy :D because sooner or later the drill team will be filling those teeth.

13. -jeffB

How do you get it from the dentist's office into the crucible? Do you dry it before you start heating it, to make sure that included water doesn't burst into steam and spread bits of not-yet-heated-enough debris? And what do you do about the mercury vapor?

I have no great love for the nanny state, especially as a chemistry geek who used to be able to buy iodine, or phosphorus, or acid chlorides, or alkali metals... but this is veering into politics, so I'll stop there.

14. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

A wet towel over your head and shoulders and deeeeep breaths. :wacky:

15. OldGoldGuy

OldGoldGuy Members Only Jacket

Working hard. Making money. Buying silver, gold, & other precious METALS? That isn't a viable plan anymore?

16. OldGoldGuy

Don't doctors only prescribe "K-PINs" to people detoxing off of xanax? Are you a junkie?

17. -jeffB

Don't people sometimes joke about well-known drugs without actually being users themselves? Are you a narc?

Or are you just posting before that first pot of coffee has had a chance to kick in? ;)

18. OldGoldGuy

Ummm, no. Most people don't even know what a "K-PIN" is. I feel it is completely reasonable to deduce that someone as young as the poster talking about how he nonchalantly needs them just to go to the dentist...yeah, he is a user. An abuser. A drug addict. Sorry man, I call them like I see them.

19. -jeffB

And I'll do the same. You have major, major issues.

How do you know what a "K-PIN" is? Are we to assume that you can't possibly be a "drug addict", simply because you call yourself "old"? Are you on a crusade against sedation dentistry, on the assumption that anybody who claims to get anxious about going to the dentist must really be just another drug-seeker?

If you're accusing someone of being an addict based a single post containing a single word that they could have encountered anywhere online... like I said, major issues.

20. OldGoldGuy

So. How long have you two been dating??

21. Pawnmonkey

Pawnmonkey -----so easy even a monkey can do it-----

I am endlessly fascinated on how these threads can meander in odd directions.

Draft saved Draft deleted