Try to keep the noise down

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by green18, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coinchemistry 2012

Coinchemistry 2012 Well-Known Member

If it so straightforward and unequivocal then it would seem that you could explain it yourself rather than calling your discredited lap dog who now resorts to violent threats when he knows that he has been called out on his bogus claims. If you read the entire quote, and you can pull the entire document that I linked in my rebuttal, it does not say what you and the others suggest it does. It simply says that HPA compliant pieces that are properly marked are legal and that properly marked altered coins that are legal. No one has suggested otherwise. It said nothing to legitimate non-compliant pieces (i.e. those that are not marked with the word "COPY.") Please show me where people have called HPA marked pieces counterfeits or otherwise claimed it was illegal to make them (so as long as marked "COPY").

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

If his quotes are correct it's clear as day they have made a decision whether overtly or by omittion specifically with Dan Carr overstrikes in mind. It can't be more clear than that. It's pretty obvious that you just choose to see what you want. Bring a case and see what happens

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I think everyone has had a say, some many, many times, so lets let this end. Anymore comments unless original to this thread, should be shelved. No more threats, accusations about law pro and con, as we can't solve this or come to any agreeable conclusion , except that if it doesn't stop here, I will conclude it. Jim

5. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

What about cats?

6. desertgem

If they could type, they would be commenting or reporting also. But yes you can post about cats as long as they don't tail into the argument. But stick with either coins or Green's original photo thread which has been bulldozed here .

7. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

I don't hate cats, but they sure do hate me!

Fact!

8. dcarr

dcarr Mint-Master

No, because my Dad had passed away 3 months prior to that thread.

9. dcarr

dcarr Mint-Master

I've seen worse. Like the two death threats I received in 2007 for making "what if ?" Union of North America Amero coins.

10. desertgem

Daniel, let it go. If this starts up the problems again, I will consider you and the post above as responsible.

C-B-D likes this.
  11. Coinchemistry 2012

Coinchemistry 2012 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss

12. desertgem

OK, I guess the only thing to do. Not your post CoinChemistry,others removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.