Trusty trade partners on boards here...

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by nuMRmatist, Mar 17, 2018.

1. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

How about if I wanted to promote something in public that will lead to a guaranteed positive experience for everyone but GD? :D

nuMRmatist likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

Why did the same post get posted 4 times grandpa?

4. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

See, I told ya it left him out :D

5. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

What about those of whom that participated in the most recent Secret Santa?

We all essentially traded right? I don't think there were any Grinches.

nuMRmatist likes this.
  6. nuMRmatist

nuMRmatist Well-Known Member

You GET 'EM DG!

I sure wish it had been as easy as 'point n click', owning a courier and delivery for 23 years after college - junk car parts, office supply, human organs, United States Bulk Mail, PEOPLE, etc., etc., etc.

"You don't like what my company delivered?" "Tell it to the one it came from - what did I have to do with it?" [LOL] (sure wish it had been as easy as collecting ad revenue from website advertiser (and in truth, it almost was ;) ), with 99.9 % success).

Did get burned once by a 'bankruptcy', for $4,400, but finished well in the Black ;) ( I 'sucked it up').

Anyway, never trade problems here? Great - everyone will continue here with the + trade experiences; and it will work out like Credit Reporting [/sic]. We know how easy THAT is to fix..........

7. nuMRmatist

nuMRmatist Well-Known Member

I agree H8; but remember, dictatorships, and democracy, is spelled differently ;)

8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Yes, they are different, but so is the word "Free". Both of those ( and your delivery company insist on support~ fees for yours and Taxes or corruption in the others. Here, membership is free, all that is asked is to obey the rules. Donations are asked from kind hearted members who wish to help out, and ads can bring Peter some, but still the site future lays on him. The staff works for free because we believe in the concepts including the rules. Members often want bells and whistles and more freedom to use exactly what words or symbols, memes, or avatars, they wish no matter the rules, and that is not the guidelines we go by. Many members, each year disagree and lose the large amount of information and expertise on board. It is their loss. Jim

9. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Yes, it certainly is. And in your house, who makes the rules ? You ? Or do visitors and guests get to vote on what the rules in your home are ? And I'd ask the same question of EVERYBODY else.

I'd be willing to bet, a lot, that in every case YOU are the one who makes the rules in your home ! Same thing happens here, our house, our rules. So ya see, we're no different than you are.

slackaction1 likes this.
  10. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

nuMRmatist likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted