SOLD Truman & Eisenhower Coin and Chronicles set

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Blissskr, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

Asking $175 for the Truman set & $150 for the Eisenhower (see note below regarding Ike outer packaging). Or take both $300 ($310) Payment by PP gift (or add 3% to prices for regular PP which equals $181, $155, $310 respectively). Shipping by priority mail is included in prices. Prices are firm as this is way lower than I've seen for these sets going for via any other venue.

References are available on request, I've bought and sold here on CT multiples times. Plus Ebay, a couple other forums etc, just ask if desired.

The coins look good and the medals are both milk spot free, these were the sets I was keeping for my own collection but decided to let them go to pursue another collecting area. I'm not the greatest at photos but will take photos or scan them if desired.

Please pm me if you have an interest.

*Please note that* Eisenhower's OGP has an issue on the outside case, it doesn't impact the coins in any way and I'm sure you could replace the outer case box for cheap via Ebay if it bothers you as many of these have been slabbed. There was a dark spot on the case that I tried wiping off with a baby wipe and unfortunately the blue color started coming up as well. I then simply dried it off with a paper towel and left it alone rather than potentially remove more coloring. Please see photo below for what I'm referring too.
    Ike cover.jpg Ike cover 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015