Top 15 Most Valuable Nickels

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ionanator, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ionanator

ionanator New Member

Hello All,

I recently created a video where I researched recent auction prices, as well as, documented private sales and compiled a video of the top 15 most valuable US nickels. I figured some of you might enjoy this. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Link to YouTube video:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

Interesting.

4. howards

howards Shield Nickel Nut

Would be interested in reading your list if you would like to post. Don't have time to watch a 20 minute video.

5. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

agreed

Dougmeister likes this.
  6. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Actually, very nicely done, & it moved along rather quickly. :happy::happy::happy:

Hookman likes this.
  7. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

For the most part common coins in uncommon condition. LOTS and LOTS of money spent on grade rarities.

Hookman likes this.
  8. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

Exactly. While the clip is nicely done, there are way too many super high grade Buffalos shown. It would have been better to only show a couple of varieties, which can still be found in a dealer’s junk bin or in a Nickel collection.

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Can't you just print us out a list?

Wanderingbark116 likes this.
  10. Wanderingbark116

Wanderingbark116 Active Member

I hate when people don't include text. Even if it's not the intention it feels clickbaity.

11. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

Not interested in watching a 20 minute video. No list—no interest.

Wanderingbark116 and Dougmeister like this.
  12. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Well, just want to chime in again. For those who want a list, you should be able to guess all 15, or most of them...there are no surprises. :happy:

That said, if you want to see a fairly well done, entertaining video (on YouTube, no less), this is one to see. If not, then don't, since you shouldn't be surprised by the candidates.

And NO, I neither know, nor are related to the producer. ;)

Hookman and RonSanderson like this.
  13. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

the-most-valuable-nickels-4153272

You guys go to this link and make your own list. Of course, that means you actually have to read it. But maybe you don't have time to do that either.

14. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Other than the 13 liberties can’t think of any. 70 s half dime more interesting

Hookman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted