Too Close To Call

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by David Eugene Swiger, Apr 18, 2019.

1. David Eugene Swiger

David Eugene Swiger Active Member

I am not a name dropper, if you need or just think it's a cool for me to mention you, just say so and I will always give credit where due.

Now, someone gave me an address to find most all anyone would want to know about coin doubling (also known as Doubled Die). I won't go into all the particulars but I have read and studied this article three times now and I have been assured to one fact, I AM A BEGINNING NOVIS in the coin relm. I have always known that even after 25 years of this, there is so much to get into. I now know the differences in Mechanical, Actual, etc, etc., but I also know it takes someone with a far better eye than mine........ so I do my best. It's just for fun and the grandbabies anyway.

But thank you all that helped and gave advice. I made sure that I mentioned CT in a couple of my videos as seen by a couple of new visitors. I greatly appreciate the help and look forward to learning more from CT. Thanks again!

Oldhoopster and Inspector43 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

I collected for 70 years and within the last 2 years I have been active on CT. I recently published a comment similar to yours. There sure is a lot to learn.

David Eugene Swiger likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted