Ebay: TONS of auctions (German Porcelain Notgeld, US Coins, Toners, more!)

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Feb 2, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning!

Been doing a lot of work getting some eBay listings going - I have a ton of stuff going this month in my eBay Store:

https://www.ebay.com/str/defcatnumismatics

Items include a LOT of German Porcelain Notgeld, 1883 Liberty Nickels, Toned Kennedy Halves, Roosevelt Dimes, and Washington Quarters, and more. Had a bunch of auctions start on Feb 1; will have another large group starting today at noon (in 1-minute intervals) and more to come every day this week via scheduled auctions.

I'm still working on adding everything I've got coming to an Upcoming Auctions page on my website (had an issue with my laptops' batteries needing to be immediately replaced due to swelling) but there are preview images of every coin that's on the way and what day it will start:

http://benjaminallen.org/upcoming-auctions

Shipping: I ALWAYS ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment, I ALWAYS combine shipping costs for purchasers of multiple items, and I try to only charge what it costs me to ship an item (plus whatever fees eBay/PayPal have decided to take from my shipping costs.) Yes, it does cost money to ship items - I can either include that in the opening bid or just charge shipping. I figure charging shipping fees is the BEST way to keep your shipping costs down (because I can combine charges and reduce costs for you vs. you always paying the opening bids.) Hope that makes sense to you too.

SIDE NOTE: If you see a BIN/BO item in my eBay Store and would like to add it to your collection (there are a LOT of high-quality items and gorgeous coins there) feel free to send me a PM with a reasonable offer. (FWIW: the term "reasonable offer" does not mean offer me $50 for a $10,000 coin like someone already did.)

Thanks, and best of luck!

slackaction1 likes this.