TN State Numismatic Society Show (TSNS), Nov. 1-4, 2018

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by giorgio11, Oct 22, 2018.

1. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

Just a reminder that we and many other dealers will be at the large TSNS show in Chattanooga, TN, with setup on Nov. 1 and doors open to the public on Friday Nov. 2 through Sunday Nov. 4. As is typical for such shows, the best dates to attend are Friday and Saturday, as many dealers are packing up or have already left by Sunday.

Address: Camp Jordan Arena, 323 Camp Jordan Pkwy, East Ridge, TN 37412 (aka Chattanooga TN)

This is a great regional show, more than 200 dealers, and you will meet quite a few dealers and collectors who are members of this forum there as well. We'll be at Table 316 and hope you'll come by and say hi (and buy something if a bauble hits your fancy).

More info: tsns.org

Please note, the list of dealers provided by CoinZip on the front page is far from accurate or complete. Here is the show organizers'-maintained list of dealers (and I'm sure it will have changes as well): tsns.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018november.pdf

Schedule:
    Thursday Nov. 1 Dealer Setup 1–7 p.m.
    Friday Nov. 2 8 a.m. to Dealers with Tables, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. General Public
    Saturday Nov. 3 8 a.m. to Dealers with Tables, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. General Public
    Sunday Nov. 4 8 a.m. to Dealers with Tables, 10 a.m.–3 p.m. General Public

Hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

George
    https://VDBCoins.com

1c 1909-S VDB MS65BN CAC 34725754 Trueview.jpg S$1 1860-O AU55 PCGS Gold Shield 35341556 Trueview.jpg
    G$3 1854 MS63 PCGS 35822902 Trueview.jpg

Kind regards,

George

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. okbustchaser

okbustchaser I may be old but I still appreciate a pretty bust Supporter

Since I have family living in Chattanooga I have often attended in the past. Great show, but I'm afraid it will have to survive without me this year.:(

4. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

We'll try to soldier on somehow without you. Sorry you can't make it!

Kind regards,

George

Draft saved Draft deleted