Tiny Canadian Gold

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by rysherms, Jan 13, 2014.

1. rysherms

rysherms Alpha Member

hey

i am trying to put together a set of 1/20 oz, $1 gold maples in the highest NGC grade to date, meaning, for example, in 2011, there were only 8 graded MS69, not a single MS70. in 2012 there were 23 MS70s, so that year I have it in MS70. easy enough, right?

if anyone knows if this exists, someone else attempting the same (TPG of their particular choice doesnt matter), etc, can you show me a link or something about it?

also, before people start saying "oh well PCGS graded one at 70 that particular year, why not just get the PCGS one and have a higher grade?" - understand, i am NGC blooded through and through, and it has nothing to do with the slab. you might as well have a blind monkey grade a coin if you choose PCGS; and thats my opinion, i am not here to debate TPGs. thats just how i want it.

oh and Edited: B/S/T offers must be in the advertising forums.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

trained monkey.jpg

=> Laid-off from PCGS (will work for peanuts)

Jwt708 likes this.
  4. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

5. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

Here is the latest one, 1/25th of an ounce. It is a bit of a head scratcher as to the design/denomination pairing, because the design is the 1937 classic 5-cent reverse by Kruger Gray (who also designed the 1937-1958 50-cent reverse)...

6. rysherms

rysherms Alpha Member

I see nothing.

7. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

8. rysherms

rysherms Alpha Member

9. rysherms

rysherms Alpha Member

Draft saved Draft deleted