This looks interesting to me anyone else?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by RLGluvcoins, Jun 29, 2019.

1. RLGluvcoins

RLGluvcoins Active Member

I'm looking at numbers like 1_7_42_2_3_42. Even if not worth money should I keep it or maybe look the dates up and see if anything cool comes from it? 15618635129683106743120257454806.jpg 15618635403788389525252208998132.jpg

Ima Dragon likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

4. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

No fancy numbers but I would hang on to the US note - maybe a 1976 if you have one.

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  5. Spiritawahili

Spiritawahili Member

If you go into Heritage auctions and search the archive auctions you can see all the auctions they have 4 error and fancy serial numbers and you'll be able to see what they're calling fancy serial numbers and the basic price of what they're selling for.

RLGluvcoins and Ima Dragon like this.
  6. Ima Dragon

Ima Dragon Year of the Dragon

I'm a little addicted to the $2.00 Bill , Series 1953 & before I can't seem to pass up .

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  7. Spiritawahili

Spiritawahili Member

Well sometimes addictions or a glorious thing especially in your case

RLGluvcoins and Ima Dragon like this.
  8. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

a single date # in the format of 01071942 would be of possible significance to very few people, assuming they even knew of its existence or cared to purchase it if they did - condition affects value, advertising costs $$ and so on - a combination of two dates in short format would have possible significance for only one in 9 or 10 million individuals, assuming once again that they are aware of such a memento and/or feel the need to buy such a thing - keep the bills if you like, but don't expect them to have buyers or any collector value

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    RLGluvcoins likes this.
  9. RLGluvcoins

Thank you we came to that conclusion the other day I've already spent the money lol
    I have to look into it further but last night I seen a video from PC that place that grades coins PCGS sir I'm not sure anyway they said that the two dollar bills with the red seal they do not make anymore they have not made him for a very long time and they are starting to get scarce or something song about 53 and 1928

10. RLGluvcoins

11. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

The red seal / US Note deuces do have some collector value - the better the condition, the greater the value ;)

RLGluvcoins likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted