This and that

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DJP7x0s, Jun 13, 2013.

1. DJP7x0s

DJP7x0s Sometimes Coins Arouse Me

Im trying to unload some of my this and that stuff, and build up my Paypal balance again. I had a few rain days out of work and I spent alot of money buying some goodies. So everything here can be had cheap. Im looking for Cash offers via Paypal, or possible trades. Im interested in almost anything US, and Im especially interested in Canadian Coins. Currently working on pre 1900 Canadian Dimes and Large Cents.

Anyways, this is what I have that Im looking for offers on. None of these interest me much and can be had cheap, so don't be shy, lowball offers will be considered. And if you offer pre 1900 Canadian dimes, you will quickly get my attention.

[​IMG]
    Sweeden Kronors and Ore coins. Alittle over 135 Kronors face value.

[​IMG]
    Mixed Euros from various countries

[​IMG]
    Norway and Denmark.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweeden 2 ore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1897 Cuban 10 Centavos. The Half Dollar is for size comparison and uh.... Don't try to list it on EBay lol

[​IMG]
    Peru 50 Soles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ireland 5 pounds Lady Lavery. These go for decent money on eBay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Earlier Brittish 3 Pence. Sterling Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Brittish 3 Pence and one Six Pence. These are Silver as well, I forget the exact silver content, but I believe these ones are 80% silver.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DJP7x0s

DJP7x0s Sometimes Coins Arouse Me

Alright, yea... Now I really need to sell some stuff. These rain days are no good for my Paypal account. I bought over $1,000 worth of coins on Tuesday. A few Morgans, quite a few barber quarters and standing quarters and some walkers. And I just bought 3 rolls of Walking Halves 5 mins ago. It was a really good deal that I could not pass up.