These quarters were shinier then the rest!

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by dannya100, May 14, 2019.

1. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Oh no, please don't tell me the tpg's are going to grade ogp as part of the grade.

wxcoin and Autoturf like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Autoturf

Autoturf Well-Known Member

Best ive see out of any of these rolls from the mint, is mabie one ms67 in my opinion. they all have minor scratches. not going to find a 70 in mint rolls.

4. Autoturf

If I do its worth a lot of money. for a business strike quarter.

5. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

The odds of a perfect planchet getting struck and ejected into a bin with other coins and not getting a ding there and when it goes through the process of getting rolled is virtually zero.

Autoturf likes this.
  6. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Still looking for my keys...

Wow, you must be the life of a party with that input. That's if anyone invites you though.

7. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Still looking for my keys...

Let me follow up on my initial reply. A simpleton attack on a new member regarding grammar, when he only has 2 posts is never healthy when you want a board to expand with new members. My father was a master's degree English teacher, I don't give two poops how you type on the internet. We all come from different areas of the country or globe. Edited

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019
    wxcoin likes this.
  8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Keyless, you may have had a point if you had stopped on the first rely , #45, but then you upped the ante and did the same " high horsing and judgment" on the second #46. Grammar correction and spelling correction does occur as it sometimes reflects on the condition and other aspects of the coins. Everyone should read the rules and respect other members even if one decides they are less knowledgeable than oneself. Thanks , Jim

9. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

10. Autoturf

This is getting good.

11. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

This is not a true statement. They may have mint luster however finding an ms70 is rare.

Michael K and Autoturf like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted