The Unofficial CT Exam for Numismatic Newbies

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cpm9ball, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

What should I do with these estate coins?

(Don’t tempt me like that).:woot:

TexAg likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I would hope so, but just think how much money you will be awarded when you sue.

Chris

4. Prez2

Prez2 Well-Known Member

Yes and since you didn't say it correctly, you are wrong.

5. Prez2

Prez2 Well-Known Member

Don't understand that either. Seems there would be easier ways to go. Some of the silliness though starts with ridicule because someone didn't use the correct terminology and it just disintegrates from there. Someone being stomped because they said 'cleaning' versus conservation, for example. Sometimes the purists need to give it a rest. Some insist there's only one answer while others say it's opinion. That kind of thing often only adds to the madness. The friendly exchange of information goes by the waste side and people think they are sole authorities on everything and it all goes out the window. I would think most would only come here for an honest need for information. After all, anybody can google anything and there are a million different sources. Why bother in the first place? I don't know.

6. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

I kind of agree to disagree with some of the comments about us newbies. When someone answers a question or concern from other members some say they should goggle or do their own research to find the answer.. I will say depends on the question asked? When I asked a question or concern and get an answer and then I do the research to go further into coin at hand. But to say do your own research seems selfish but that's fine with me I have dealt with these kind of educated people in a lot of investigations I had in my railroad career. blind note ….6th grade was the best three years of my life.... go head myownprivy tell me bout my spelling and grammar..

MaryK and -jeffB like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted