The R0UNDED 196? USA Error Penny!!

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Mirza Beck, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

Well!! Whats Up Doc...!! Well!..its COOL..you GOT! the Well Rounded USA 196? Ahaaa I forget to ADD the DATE can you see Ohhhh..its not there is it...hmmmm Penny to Shoot Up or Shoot Down? No Road Kill or Dr.No this Time its Sweeeet Prettttyy Pennnyys from HEAVENSSS YES!!! Sir! So.... Go for (it)..Friends and GOD BLESS AMERICA!! YAHHUUUUUUUU!! for COIN TALK!!
    AMENNNNN!!!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Maybe it was a "pocket piece".

Chris

4. andyluw12

andyluw12 New Member

Its hard to see anything in the pictures and they get very distorted when enlarged. Can you take closer shots? Without better pics if have to see its either worn or a grease-filled die (no value). I do suggest when you are searching through rolls, pick out all the coins in the BEST condition and start looking for errors there. Even if there are errors on these coins, it will bring very little value because you want coins as close to new-looking as possible-they will command a higher premium. Age and heavy wear are not indicators of value. Hope this helps!

5. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

Uhhhhh whats the point of this? Its just a worn lincoln cent worth only its weight in copper. Please don't post random pictures of coins you find under your sofa and go nuts

6. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

Mirza, on another thread about one of your incredibly rare and valuable error coins someone suggested that you buy a Red Book and read it. I will go a step further and recommend that you study up on the modern minting process so you will understand how coins are made and how errors occur. Then you might have a better understanding why the incredibly rare and valuable error coins you have shared with us are in fact not errors.

Draft saved Draft deleted