The Official 2019 Young Numismatist Thread

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by CoinBlazer, Nov 19, 2019.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

As a Young Numismatist who is less than a year away from being promoted to an ON (Old Numismatist) though I am quite a few years off from being a AN (Ancient Numismatist, and I'm not referring to the coins, ha ha ) I wanted to make a thread focused on the younger of the bunch here, so I encourage any of the YNs online to say hi on this thread where you can talk about coins, school or all those grumpy ONs and ANs without fear of reprisal :hilarious:
    And for the ON and ANs, you can post here...but beware, we youngsters run these parts. Have Fun!

Disclaimer- My lawyer has just informed me that I am required to affirm the position that this thread is made in a humorous intention and is not intended for insulting or slander of anyone of any age group within www.cointalk.com
    Please contact me or my lawyer for further information concerning any issues arising from this thread.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

That's fine with me!

Since you're in charge, how about raising Social Security benefits?

Chris

furham likes this.
  4. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

My lawyer told me to not make any promissory claims within this thread. He is sitting behind me eyeing every post...

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

If that's the case, put someone else in charge, and tell your lawyer to go home.

Chris;)

6. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Yeah, nice try, but it ain't gonna work! :smuggrin::D:joyful:;)

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted