The Modern Minting Process, ANA Soon class

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mountain Man, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

At noon (MT) was the ANA Zoom class on The Modern Minting Process: Error and Varieties. (Title was auto corrected from Zoom to Soon, damned auto correct)

I thoroughly enjoyed what I was able to see. This was the first class that I had signed up for, and didn't realize I had to download Zoom and jump through some hoops before I could watch it, so I missed the first 40 minutes of it.
    I understand that the video of it will be offered on their site in about a week, so I'll have a chance to watch the part I missed.
    I wish I had been able to post a couple of questions but I just wasn't fast enough. One burning question I have is about pieces of blanking getting minted. If a bow tie scrap got minted, why wasn't it misshapen due to spreading within the collar?
    Anyway, I hope you get a chance to participate in some of the upcoming classes and watch the videos of ones you missed.

Danomite likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JeffC

JeffC Go explore something and think a happy thought!

I can't remember if this particular webinar gave the following option for submitting questions, but two previous ones that I attended, did. In the first webinar, questions could be submitted directly to the presenter. So if that also applies for the "Modern Minting Process" webinar, your question could be submitted to the presenter directly.

Draft saved Draft deleted