The Hardest coin to aquire now is ....

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrbrklyn, Apr 16, 2012.

1. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

It is post padding that is the problem. Padding posts is ok. But when you post pad...the bank gets very mad.

Ruben

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Well, you might have to pad it to catch up to GDJMSP. ;)

4. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

I thought the answer was gonna be a 2013 Canadian cent.

5. brg5658

brg5658 Supporter! Supporter

6. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

you know it is a pattern so I'm not sure it qualifies as a coin ;)

7. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

I love when Ruben visits. He is the most interesting man on Cointalk. He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis!

8. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

MA-SHOPS.Com selling one or more for 45euros. Shipping to world is 25.60 euros.

9. Same here. I almost pulled the trigger but did not want to pay that high of a premium over spot. I think it was Eurocollections.com that had them or maybe it was Talismancoins.com. These are out there though...you just will have to pay even more now. TC

10. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Not quite sure why that would make a difference, but last time I checked, IJsselstein (where that seller is located) was not in Germany. :D

Christian

11. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

Sure is... and we missed him for a long period of time, so it's good to have him back. When I first came to CT, it was Ruben's sense of humor that kept me coming back.

12. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

Being a little cheap on the shipping considering that you claim this is the hardest coin to obtain nowadays! ;)

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Did you post this or did i post this? I'm very confused.

14. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Chris, what do you know that I don't know? I clicked on contact and I get this? Imprint

MA-Shops GmbH
    Lankernerstrasse 42
    46395 Bocholt
    Germany

Tel.: (+49) 02871 / 2393 - 415
    Fax.: (+49) 02871 / 2393 - 414

E-Mail: info @ ma-shops.com
    Finanzamt Borken
    USt-IdNr.:DE263870934

15. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I see the company itself is in Holland, but their site doesn't have listed and this alternate site says they are in Germany. Can you do me a favor and call them and see if they actually have it?

Ruben

16. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Yes, I can call them tomorrow morning, but I'm pretty sure that, if they list it, they have it. :) As for "MA-Shops" (fixed prices) and "MuenzAuktion" (auctions), that is a platform much like eBay ... well, smaller of course, and they focus on coins. The address and phone number in Bocholt, Germany is that of the site operator, not that of the individual dealer.

The "platform" concept makes it easy to compare offers and prices, but it also means that if you buy three coins from three different sellers, you will have to pay shipping charges three times. I just did a brief search at MA-Shops, and currently two dealers seem to offer it; both are in the Netherlands. This is the first one: http://www.ma-shops.com/roose/item.php5?id=113

Looks somewhat strange to me; "PP" means "proof" but the price seems (too) low. Now if you look at that dealer's own website, they list it, with the folder, at €44.50 which sounds realistic: http://www.euromuntgoes.eu/webshop-...-nederland/nederland-5-euro-2009-1-proof.html

And the second one would be the same that you found:
    http://www.ma-shops.com/mpo/item.php5?id=5081

Here is another dealer (also in NL) which apparently has that coin (proof version) too:
    http://www.numiscollect.eu//index.php?task=product&p_id=15036&prev_id=1&c_id=45

Christian

17. tonedcoins

tonedcoins New Member

Interesting ---->

18. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

I could have my buddy Wan Ting Ching make you a whole truckload of them in china.

19. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

A little racism detected here?

20. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

No, just childish idiocy.

Draft saved Draft deleted