The Hardest coin to aquire now is ....

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrbrklyn, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Ok, 1 is pretty close to zero. So either you are being a facetious nitwit, or you know a coin that has either...not been made...or has a negative mintage.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Or looking to pad you post count. :yes:

4. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Oh Please

Obviously the hardest coin to aquire NOW is http://www.herdenkingsmunt.nl/uitgiften/nl/page/743/ - the Manhattan 5 euro Silver Proof from the Netherlands. It is nowhere on the internet and those 2 places that claim to have it, when you call them, low and behold, they don't have them. This coin has completely vanished from the market!

5. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

i don't know. With 11thousand messages, I'm not sure i need to pad it ... but i can use a few like clicks to satisfy fatima.

6. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Its not the date that is upside down, it is Lincoln. I'm suprised you didn't post a 1965 Washington Quater.

7. I knew I was wasting my time, but still followed anyways. Impressive, sir.

facepalm.jpg

8. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Not a waste!! I can't find it!! For months now it has been driving me crazy. Nice picture BTW. But all of this has made me, "Not a Merry man"

9. camlov2

camlov2 Member

I though padding the post count at first as well....

maybe just to push aside other useful posts?

10. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

BTw - I didn't ask what was the rarest coin, but the hardest to acquire now.

11. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

yeah - you find it. BTW the object of the forum is to have some fun with a hobby. There is no need to rain on anyones parade. If i want to pad messages, i can just keep posting to the guess the next poster thread for a few days, or the perpetual, what are you listening to thread... or i can post every one of my some odd 18000 coin pictures...

Just saying

12. snapsalot

snapsalot Member

Its all smoke and mirrors, just a big facade.

If I have a magic tree that will grow as many apples as I want, any time I want in my backyard. But tell you that I am in debt trillions of apples, is it actually true that I am in debt apples?

13. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I remember when those danged things came out a few years ago. Really cool rendering of Manhattan. Toyed with the idea of picking one up but didn't bite. Could o', would o,' should o'.......:)

14. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Green, I'm telling you, they are GONE. I couldn't even find one in Amsterdam or de Hague.

15. awwatchdog1

awwatchdog1 Member

16. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Nice - although that is in Germany. i just shot an email to them to ask them if they physically have one in stock. BTW - they want 35 dollars shipping.

Ruben

17. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

1953-S Half in MS66 FBL.....good luck!

18. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

whats the point of padding post

19. Good question.

20. I guarantee you, you could find one of those before you could buy an 1849 Double Eagle. :rolleyes:

21. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted