WTS: The complete guide to Liberty Seated Dimes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Paddy54, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Sold!!

A few weeks ago I was excited to find the The complete guide to Seated Liberty Half Dimes.
    Unfortunately the picture posted was that book exactly but they sent this text "The complete guide to Seated Liberty dimes by Brian Greer
    Both guides are out of print and can be difficult to find! Both are great references as to their subject matter.

These hardly ever surface for sale unless a collector passes or one is found on an old book shelf.
    I paid $50.00 shipped you can have it for the same. I don't collect seated liberty dimes but must admit wouldn't mind having it for reference if it doesn't find a deserving home. 20190412_062105.jpg
    This is the reference for sale.....above........ below is the book I believed I had ordered.
    51ky+4yzDGL.jpg This isn't the company did apologied for the mess up.However last week I was in New England for work and missed my window of return.
    But again hard to find in any condition....and great reference.pm me any all questions.thanks Paddy
    @Eduard
    @C-B-D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Noah Finney, longshot and Seattlite86 like this.