The Art and Science of Grading Coins - great Christmas present idea!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by physics-fan3.14, Nov 13, 2015.

1. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Christmas is right around the corner. If you need a gift for that special numismatist in your life, or if you haven't gotten your copy yet, pick up a copy of "The Art and Science of Grading Coins" now! This would also be a good book if you are trying to share your hobby with someone who doesn't know a lot about coins.

You can find it here: The Art and Science of Grading Coins

I've also got a couple coins for sale, if you want them, make me an offer. Thanks!

1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC MS-66. The coin is attractive, but what sets this one apart is the crescent of rainbow on the obverse. Really hard to find Walkers with color! $200

[​IMG][​IMG]

2007D George Washington Dollar, NGC MS-65 PL. This coin was in my prooflike set, but I recently upgraded to a 67PL, so you can have this one! $30

[​IMG][​IMG]

1956 Morocco 500 Francs, NGC MS-66. Impressively toned, and very high grade. An extremely attractive coin, and hard to find in this nice condition. One of only 3 graded in 66, with a single 67 higher. $125

[​IMG][​IMG]

1905 Vietnam 1/600 Piastre (Tonkin), NGC MS-61. Attractive and original, and unusual. $40

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for looking!