Thank God my PCGS Membership is up... who should I use to grade coins instead?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kevin Farley, May 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

World class troll job on that one. I will always love his office design for his Manhattan show room that was hand drawn on paper lol.

It just gets sad when you realize they're being serious

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Beefer518

Beefer518 Well-Known Member

What in the world are you talking about, @Casman ? Are you in the right thread?

The Lear jets were a nice touch, too! Gotta admit, Ed was entertaining (notice I made sure not to beckon him?), and wasn't really rude or abrasive. Just always good for an unintended laugh.

4. baseball21

I'm pretty he's long gone. The bits are only entertaining for so long

5. Kevin Farley

Kevin Farley Active Member

Lol. I would say your little inside joke is clever, but the thing is, you're not clever. I knew immediately who you were referring to and what the insinuation was, not like it's complex even though I'm sure you think it is. You're just so far off the mark that you guys give me a kick. Must be nice though... thinking you're the smartest trolls in the room

If you only knew lol

6. Kevin Farley

Their***

7. Beefer518

Not fer nuthin', but you haven't been around long enough to know who we are referring to.

wxcoin likes this.
  8. Kevin Farley

9. Beefer518

How do @Casman's post relate to the thread, or is it that his sentence structure is so confusing, I'm not getting it?

10. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

None of these were ever sent in or that's why he is so mad at the services. They won't argue with him but the folks here will.

John Skelton likes this.
  11. Kevin Farley

He's either trolling or he's saying that Coin Grading companies are all over the map and inconsistent

12. Kevin Farley

A couple were sent in, actually I posted one that I was dumb and thought could be a proof cause the denticles were so clean cut and it was toned to where I couldn't tell. Then you geniuses were even further off on the grade. IN FACT, you were all so far off, I was actually closer to being correct than you were... It's hilarious

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  13. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

Beefer518 and Kevin Farley like this.
  14. Kevin Farley

lolol. Hey man my apologies, we're on the same side. I didn't say you WERE a troll. I was just breaking down all the possible scenarios Barney Style for the dumb guy

15. charley

charley Well-Known Member

For the record, I did not state anything at all concerning your reply. You are confusing me with another member.

I don't think you know which piece I am referring to, and simply don't want to venture an incorrect guess. Why?

And why so defensive? Make your case, stand up with courtesy and without the condescending lol eff drama language. It started as an interesting comparison study. It could have been very worthwhile and... I agree.... some condescending unnecessary remarks were made. I do think you maybe missed the good natured humor comments by some members, and took it personally. If my posts were interpreted by you in that manner, there was and is not any intention of such a position or opinion by me.

16. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

You won't find a person on this site that believes a word you say but we have a great time laughing at you. All the insults you put out there don't help you.
    They just make the people you could be learning from, ignore you.

bradgator2 and Oldhoopster like this.
  17. Silverpop

Silverpop Well-Known Member

grading is a hit and miss sometimes you get the grade you want other times you don't

it all boils down to the luck of the draw

Kevin Farley likes this.
  18. baseball21

No it doesn't, it all boils down to your own skill. If grading is hit or miss for someone or they're relying on luck they need to improve their skills.

A knowledgeable submitter will be within +/- 1 grade on almost everything with very few surprises. Everyone misses something sometimes but by no means does TPG grading boil down to the luck of the draw .

Beefer518 and Oldhoopster like this.
  19. Kevin Farley

Bahahaha that's good, because I have a great time laughing at you too. You and your little clown friends have been rude and condescending since your first comments, but when I dish it back you cry and say I'm rude. Someone like you can't teach me anything I can't learn for myself, that's a guarantee. Who cares if it takes longer and costs more money, I'll figure it out myself rather than learn from someone who's clearly not that good, or you wouldn't feel the need to talk down to people from the get

Ok, grade this. We'll see how you do compared to it's PCGS grade now

*Edit

Oh wait, you probably already saw how this went didn't you? I know you stalk me on here and everything

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Cool. We can both laugh at each other. I'm good with that. Talk all the trash you want about me. It's not important.

21. Kevin Farley

Now I'm "talking trash" bahaha

You join my thread rude as ever, as usual, failing to read prior comments. Then assume you know how/why I'm saying things to other people. Keep following my threads being rude and I'll continue to "talk trash" to you, if that's what you want to call it (it's called I'm smarter than you)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.