tatter tott

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by tatter tott, Nov 25, 2020.

1. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tatter tott

This is a 1976 I found in a roll of coins this morning the date on it looks like major doubling on it I don't believe that is MD the way the lines are look just like doubling to me but I am asking the experts you Guy's no you're stuff this is a awesome site if you really want to no the truth no games here and for all the people just staring take their answer and go with it they want lead you wrong.

4. tatter tott

5. tatter tott

6. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Mr. T Variety Vista shows only one DDO for 1976 and unfortunately yours is not it.
    http://varietyvista.com/01b LC Doubled Dies Vol 2/1976PDDO001.htm
    Something you need to do before assuming doubling is to familiarise yourself with what is a true doubled die and what are the other forms of worthless doubling. You can read about them here https://doubleddie.com/
    I suggest you also read about how dies are made and the minting process. This will save you from a lot of disappointment further down the line.
    We are always here to help if you get stuck on something

7. tatter tott

Thanks for the information all I can do is keep moving and looking for that right coin thanks again for the information.

expat likes this.
  8. tatter tott

I have found a 1968 d coin this thing is nothing I have every seen it's messed up really bad around the trust on the back their seems like something got caught on it when it hit plus it's Bent in different ways plus on the front above the date looks like something hit it two but the coin itself is in nice shape need some help on this one.

9. tatter tott

10. tatter tott

I just found this 1971 d coin I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it it has a line running from the for head to the back of it's head and was curious if their might be a slight doubling on the date I no the 1971 has doubling just curious trying to learn this doubling thing thanks..

11. tatter tott

12. tatter tott

13. tatter tott

I found these couple of coins wondering if you Guy's think it would be worth getting them graded .

14. tatter tott

15. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Average Circulated Supporter

The 1968 looks like it got smashed by something, like somebody put it under a wobbly table leg or something.

The others, while well-struck and lustrous, aren't worth the cost of grading fees.

Put them in a mylar flip and keep them.

16. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

all I see are damaged,fingerprinted,normal coins

17. tatter tott

I found this 1989 coin in a roll I was just curious if anybody every seen anything like it looks like it's got pin hole's all in it front and back and the rim is really bad what would make one do that it's not that old of a coin

18. tatter tott

19. tatter tott

20. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

It's been on the road or in a car park for a while and repeatedly run over.
    Some helpful info for you, start a new thread for each coin and add the photo's to that thread, no need to create a reply post just for the photo's. As this thread gets older, less people will look at it.

21. tatter tott

Okay my bad I didn't even think of that does coins that have blow holes worth anything. It's a good day around here we got a snow on the ground around here good day to stay in the house need to go to the Bank today and get some more coins.

Draft saved Draft deleted