Taking a leave as well

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Andy, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy Coin Collector

Well I was thinking about this for a while and I wasn't going to state anything for I have drifted away before for months at a time but then I was thinking that those who have posted with me should know that I have found many hours of relief at this site. I collect coins to bond with my kids as well as to get my mind away from the harsher aspects that life can bring. So I wish to thank everyone for all the postings and realize that I am not taking a break because of anything someone might have posted but because my oldest boy has been fighting for his health for the last 4 years. This is one of the reasons I never entered any contests, the only thing I want to win is my oldest boy's health back and I am saving all of my luck for that. Now this six year old is about to start a new expermental treatment procedure next week that will be quite unpleasent and frankly speaking my family is going to be needing all of me all of the time during this time. So thanks for all of the postings and I will be posting again in the future.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bluesmanmoney

Bluesmanmoney New Member

My prayers are with your son and family.
    Respectfully,
    Shan...bluesmanmoney

4. kiyardo

kiyardo Senior Member

Mine as well. I hate to hear it when people are sick, especially children. May God bless you and your family.

5. Ciscokid

Ciscokid New Member

Aye mate, Take care of your boy first--We can and will wait for you to return when ever you wish. God bless and I hope your boy pulls thru and wins this battle..

6. knowtracks

knowtracks Senior Member

My prayers are also with your son and family.
    Respectfully, Dave

7. bobbycoin

bobbycoin New Member

I am not a religous man, but I do believe in the power of thought. Im sorry to here about the little one. My thoughts are with your son getting better. I wish you and yours well.

-Bobby

8. joesmom

joesmom Member

Oh Andy...Please know that you, your little angel, and all of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    [​IMG]

9. troyster68

troyster68 New Member

Andy, As I am new to the site I may not have posted with you yet, But my prayers go out to you and your family

10. miterman2003

miterman2003 New Member

Andy, My prayers are with you and your family, God Bless

11. Moen1305

Moen1305 Mysticism and Tyrants

Hang in there. As a parent of three I can only imagine the pain.

12. pob374

pob374 New Member

Gods speed, all the best for you and yours. talk when you can.

13. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Sorry to hear such news Andy - prayers and best wishes for you & yours.

14. satootoko

satootoko Retired

15. tradernick

tradernick Coin Hoarder

Will be thinking of you and your son. Best wishes. Come back whenever you like, we (and coin collecting) will always be here.
    Nick

16. cdb1950

cdb1950 Senior Member

My thoughts are with you and yours.

17. tonylynch

tonylynch RMO Collector

Andy, my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

18. Andy, it saddens me to hear of a child's suffering. My thoughts prayers will include you and your's. God Bless. Sil

19. OldDan

OldDan 共和党

Andy, I know and believe this new procedure will work and by this time next year it will all be nothing more than a bad memory. You got to have faith, and please know we are all pulling for you and especially your son.

20. cwtokenman

cwtokenman Coin Hoarder

Andy, I have just begun to know a bit about you and I also am saddened to learn of your son's situation. His health concerns will be lifted up in my prayers as well. May God bless you and your family as you go through this time. Ed

21. zeke5

zeke5 Member

My prayers are also with you and your family.

Draft saved Draft deleted