[TAKEN NOW] Free to a good home: 3.5" mini brass Vernier caliper, for anybody who doesn't have one

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by lordmarcovan, Jun 10, 2020.

1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I finally broke down and got myself a digital one, so L'il Brassy is up for grabs, if anyone is still caliper-less. *** Update: it's taken now ***

Like this, but 3.5 inch max. Which is all you need, really, unless you collect giant hockey pucks. Of course you'll want the millimeter side rather than the inches side.

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Me me ill takes it thanks was just looking for 1 for a project

nerosmyfavorite68 likes this.
  4. lordmarcovan

Sold! For $0.00, to the man with the large cent avatar!

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  5. lordmarcovan

All done here, now. For those still looking, I will suggest you get a digital set like I just did. Cost me around ten bucks. I know you can spend a lot more on them, but this ten-dollar digital caliper (Made in China, of course, and bought from there if I remember correctly) is more than adequate to the task. I had a hard time reading that little brass one, but it did have a sort of vintage charm to it.

6. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

No kidding I just placed an lrder with wizard coin and had finalized it when I saw i needed a pair. Omg unbelievible. Right place right time.....middle of the night lol.

lordmarcovan likes this.
  7. Alfonso Hernandez

Alfonso Hernandez ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ ΑΛΦΩΝΣΟΥ

Brings memories to my high school days just a few years ago have a sliding rule?

Draft saved Draft deleted