Take responsibility for your actions

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Boxeldercoin, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Boxeldercoin

Boxeldercoin New Member

How many times have you heard these phrases, The dealer did not give me a fair price for my coins, he sold me a cleaned coin, he charge me to much for the coin, he sold me a over graded coin and so on. I feel bad when people don't get a fair deal but come on people and take responsibility for your own actions. NO ONE makes you sell a coin and NO ONE makes you buy a coin. If you make a BAD decision when buying or selling a coin don't blame the other person, blame yourself. You hear about people buying a coin and when the coin doesn't grade what the dealer sold it as they want to return the coin and get their money back. How many out there would take a coin back to the dealer if he sold you a coin as a AU 58 and the grading company said the coin was a MS62 or 63. When buying or selling coins knowledge is power. The power to get a fair deal and/or not get a bad deal. So be a adult about YOUR decision and take responsibility for your auctions. The only person to blame about a bad deal is yourself! Jim

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bsowa1029

bsowa1029 Franklin Half Addict

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Knowledge is the word.

5. I'm new here but not new to Currency Collecting, my hope is that this group has more adults than some of the other sites I've been to.
    Bill Collector

6. goldmark

goldmark Active Member

That's so true, everybody is responsible for their own actions and should be man enough to stand up to the consequences.

7. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

Great Post! Furthermore, if you don't have the knowledge, then you are in a position where you are gambling. If you are going to gamble, you should be prepared to lose.

8. NOS

NOS Former Coin Hoarder

While we're at it:

Overall, I agree with the OP as a lot of people don't do their proper research when it comes to buying or selling coins.

Draft saved Draft deleted