take a look

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mike martin, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike martin

mike martin New Member

Won these on a facebook auction for $2 its hard to tell from pics but I did a little reading and from the shape of the 9 I thought they might be small date but if they aren't I'm only out $2

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mike martin

mike martin New Member

Attached Files:

4. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

Hold on for a second. Facebook has Auctions now?

5. Sean the Coin Collector

Sean the Coin Collector Active Member

Facebook Auctions are you sure you weren't drinking ??? Better you then me i wouldn't have bought 3 pennies like that for 2 bucks !!

6. mike martin

mike martin New Member

every coin starts at a dollar I've gotten every coin I've won in the mail from the person I won it from. No reason to be a edited about it I was just asking a simple question no need for a edited reply if this is how the people are on here I don't want to be a member

You might want to read the Forum Rules or you won't be a member because of that !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  7. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Facebook auctions sounds like a terrible idea. I hope that doesn't catch on and would urge everyone to avoid.

8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Telling the world that you have a bunch of old coins in your house is not a great idea. Make the bad guy work a little harder than that.

9. mike martin

mike martin New Member

I've had no problems with it its a whole group with over 500 members I've gotten every coin I won in the mail but whatever your opinion is I like it and will continue to use it I use to like it here too until you start getting crap like this over a simple question I'll just start going elsewhere for my questions and info and this isn't the only time I've seen people being like this over a simple question I've seen it in several other post not the kind of people I want to be in a group with so peter t Davis please cancel my membership I don't want to be a member here I will look elsewhere don't try to talk me out of it just do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.