Swap List

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Crate Digga, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Crate Digga

Crate Digga Active Member

What is everyone's preferred method to catalog their collection, for other collectors to trade with you. What platforms are most trustworthy? I'm looking at ucoin, but I don't know how to build feedback or if forming trust with cointalk members and cataloging on another website with a better layout would be a better approach?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

Honestly, I have had good luck with buying and trading with other CT members. That doesn't mean everyone here is honest, but for the most part this isn't really a site set up for trading/selling, if that is what you are looking for another site might be better for that, but I doubt you will find another group that shares it's knowledge of coins as well as CT does :D On a side note I think our "album" setup here is a great way to showcase collections to share with others.

4. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

5. QuintupleSovereign

QuintupleSovereign Well-Known Member

For my private use, Excel.

6. Crate Digga

Crate Digga Active Member

I forgot I had a numista account, I will try to commit to that website tonight. My username gave me a laugh 'lowball'. Edit: after spending a few minutes with the website, I find interface a little clunky but there are a lot of features to enjoy (total value of collection, other interesting metrics) it is going to be quite the task to catalog my collection. I feel like this will end up being a mass purge excerise. What coins are "worth" noting, this task has become philosophical. I don't have the willpower to do "box of 20", but box of 50 for both world, US and ancients is my goal.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    expat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted