Summer FUN - Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Publius2, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Publius2

Publius2 Well-Known Member

I'll be there all three days, July 7-9. I'm helping with my Local Coin Club table (Central Florida Coin Club) and prowling the bourse and going to presentations.

Who else is planning to attend?

As of today:
    Panning for Gold will be there again.
    US Mint is not attending.
    Heritage will have lot viewing but auction is a week later.
    Currently four educational presentations.
    A couple of clubs are having meetings, but the one I belong to is Early American Coppers (EAC). Haven't seen anything about LSCC/Barber or JRCS having meetings.

I will be seeing some in-the-know FUN members soon and I'll try to get a handle on dealer attendance. As of today, the Dealer Table Directory has not been published on the website.

Chris B and Dynoking like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

Me. I look forward to meeting you.

4. Publius2

My little birds are telling me this Summer FUN will be larger than last years.

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

6. Travlntiques

Travlntiques Well-Known Member

Yes indeed, I shall be there! If it's bigger than the last summer FUN, we would be in for a REAL treat.....Last year was amazing!

7. Publius2

This Summer FUN and only this one, is going to be in the South building where it's never been before. Check the FUN website and the Orange County Convention Center website to see where you're going.

Instead of the usual rectangular room, this room will be sort of in an "L" shape, I've been told.

It will be a bit of a hike from the South Parking Lot to the venue. I've been told maybe a quarter-mile?

8. Eduard

Eduard Supporter**

It would have been interesting to meet you all at FUN. However, I need to head back home and that cannot be delayed.

9. johnmilton

johnmilton Well-Known Member

I will be there for the duration. I'm looking forward to it.

Check out my exhibit which will be about the British kings of the Hanover dynasty. It's just two cases, so it won't take much of your time.

Draft saved Draft deleted