Strange UFO coin from 1680 puzzles the experts

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jazzcoins, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Tonight on Coast to Coast AM

tonight's show
    1am - 5am ET
    10pm - 2am PT

Ancient Aliens
    Sun 12-04
    Guest host Rob Simone (email) welcomes internationally renowned investigative journalist and author, Philip Coppens, who will discuss ancient mysteries such as the Nazca lines, the Pyramids of Giza, and evidence for the existence of ancient visitation of astronauts from outer space.

Maybe someone can call about the coins

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Or, off rocker......

4. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

OP probably has this song playing in his head repeatedly.
    [video=youtube;PwNYqHRHUOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwNYqHRHUOQ[/video]

Probably in an insane asylum right now, actually.

5. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Great Song from a Great Album.

WAIT! Does that mean I'm insane?

6. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

I'm surprised at the unkindness shown here. Seems Jazzcoins tried to be so patient, and so sincere in HIS belief.

Why didn't anyone say, well, 'maybe'? All he really got here was 'no way'.

I haven't seen him post here. Then again, I haven't been here all that long.

No matter. An interesting read anyway; I learned a lot.

Lucy

7. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

My old friend Jazzy, Too bad he was travelling at such high speed when his mental train came off the tracks....

8. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

Lucy
    Jazzcoins was banned from the site shortly after his last post in this thread. He actually started claiming he was a "grey alien" towards the end.

Richard

9. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Lucy. Unfortunately Jazzcoins let his passion for arguing a point overrule his sensibilities regarding proper "CoinTalk" etiquette and wound up getting himself banned from the site.

10. mumu

mumu Junior Member

Edited... Language.

11. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Thank you for enlightening me!

Now I understand.

12. bonbonbelly

bonbonbelly Feel MS68 Look AG3

Hey Merc,
    I grew up with Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Yes and of course the Doobie Brothers. We are all insane!

13. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

14. dctjr80

dctjr80 Senior Member

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I will now disprove that Extraterrestrial beings have visited Earth.
    1. If they were friendly and here to help, they would have already.
    2. If they were hostile we would be dead already.
    3. Three if they were Neutral Scientific minded observers, than they would have in fact only observed us, not disturbed us making their presence known. Yes, if they are technologically advanced enough to reach earth, they could also remain completely undetected and for scientific purposes would have been.

Mind you I do believe the universe is way to big for us to be all alone.

15. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

like we are with bacteria? not saying i believe in aliens, which i don't, but please define "scientific neutral", especially when it comes to tests on monkeys/rats/looking through a microscope at bacteria... who is to say we aren't their monkeys/rats/bacteria???

16. dctjr80

dctjr80 Senior Member

a moot point in light of the fact that we wouldn't be made aware of their presence.

neutral means, not here to be our friend nor enemy, just to study us... this does not mean that a number of us would not come to harm in their studies, but their presence could and would still be considered neutral.

17. Merc Crazy

Stealing my sister and putting a probe in my butt is a decidedly non-neutral action, sir!

/Mulder

18. Tward83

Tward83 New Member

Who are Bantu Aliens?

"Who are Bantu Aliens?" [End Quote]

Good question! Bantu Aliens are a species of humanoid extraterrestrials who resemble African racial images and/or more specifically Bantu Sub-Saharans. Bantu Aliens are typically described as four to eight feet tall with straight and/or kinky wooly black hair (i.e. sometimes in dreadlocks, e.t.c.), dark brown eyes and dark melanated skin, e.t.c. Bantu Aliens are commonly reported as being mostly male; but, sometimes female. Their skin is said to range from olive green, light brown, dark brown (i.e. reddish brown hue, e.t.c.) to jet black (i.e. sun scorched, e.t.c.) and they are sometimes reported to wear A). skintight single garments of silky material embroidered in many colors, B). loincloths, C) occasionally walk around naked, and D). dress in long Black hooded robes or in all black, e.t.c. During the Black Death (i.e. Black Plague, e.t.c.) of 14th century Europe Bantu humanoid type aliens with dreadlocks were reported to be on hills watching as entire towns died. Moreover, in France during the UFO wave of the 1600s a few contactees (i.e. Bernard Fontenelle, e.t.c.) reported descriptions of Bantu humanoid type aliens. Such claims increased overtime in the mid 19th century as in the abduction case of Amaury Rivera in 1988 and the 1994 Ariel school UFO landing in Ruwa, Zimbabwe where 62 school children witnessed dark skinned aliens. Bantu Aliens are still occasionally reported! Some sources such as A). fictional pirate Carson Napier of Edgar Rice Burrough novels describe Bantu humanoid type aliens as Amtorians (i.e. Venusians, Venesians, Venetians, Venerean, Cytherean, e.t.c.), B). the Holy Tabernacle Ministries refer to Bantu humanoid type aliens as Rizqiyians (i.e. Annunaqi Eloheem, Jehovah, The Anakim, e.t.c.), and C). Prophet Yahweh who claims to summon black aliens, e.t.c.

19. Numismat

Numismat World coin enthusiast

The last time aliens probed my butt, they left me a $20 gold piece in there, so I don't mind them too much. =)

20. Merc Crazy

Bantu Aliens. They put probes in your butt and give you the plague. If you see one, you will know, they basically look like Prince would after a decade in Jamaica.

Most witnesses consumed copious amounts of drugs and/or liquor prior to seeing them.

21. Tward83

Tward83 New Member

"Bantu Aliens! They put probes in your butt and give you the plague. Most witnesses consumed copious amounts of drugs and/or liquor prior to seeing Bantu Aliens". [End Quote]

Well, I understand your satirical commentary to this topic; so, I'll let you off easy. Nevertheless, apparently Bantu Aliens did spread biological germs among the white populations of Europe in the 14th century. In fact, numerous eye witness accounts by those living in the area during the time of the Black Death were collected and documented by non-Ufologist Johannes Nohl in his book "The Black Death: A Chronicle of the Plague". It was witnessed that before a plague ever occurred people have witnessed men dressed in black and lights in the sky. This usually followed a foul stench of mist and/or smoke in the air that resembled a pale fog (i.e. gas, chemtrails, e.t.c.). Within contact of the mist, people died between 3 to 4 days later. Once the medieval Black Death got started noteworthy aerial phenomenon continued to accompany the dreaded epidemic. The accounts of all the aerial lights and the mist surrounding these horrible incidents are uncanny. Nevertheless, as far as witnesses taking drugs before a UFO sighting is not uncommon; but, doesn't apply to those cases I've mentioned and others as well. Are you suggesting that 62 school children from the ages of 5-10 were pot heads? I doubt it! Your Absolute Skepticism, Mr. Merc, of the Bantu Alien phenomenon is childish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.