Standing Liberty 1917

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Kyle Ray, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Kyle Ray

Kyle Ray Batman

so I'm thinking about buying what would be a reasonable price for this standing Liberty. This is the exact one I'm looking at buying. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kyle Ray

Kyle Ray Batman

Back

Attached Files:

4. Markus1959

Markus1959 Well-Known Member

I don't know - surface and colour seem to be "off" - especially the Obverse, almost looks like a cast coin.But it just may be the pictures. I'm sure someone else will clear this up.

Blissskr and brandon spiegel like this.
  5. Kyle Ray

Kyle Ray Batman

It's on auction so far $65 should I bid more I've loved these coins and have never had one in this shape

6. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

ya know, FYI, you can put up to 10 pics in 1 post...thats a decent looking type 1, you should compare prices on ebay an see what they are going for....

7. Kyle Ray

Kyle Ray Batman

But I like you guys to open 100 different Windows lol for future though thanks

8. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

Personally, I don't collect the series, but am looking for one for my type set, so with that considered, I wouldn't go above a $75 bid.

Kyle Ray likes this.
  9. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

I agree with Markus. I don't know how to describe the appearance of the SLQ, but surface seems to be almost "minutely pebbled." Could it have had environmental damage or is it just the photo?
    Steve

Markus1959 likes this.
  10. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Those are surface problems not the photograph. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it at any price. No bid.

Markus1959 likes this.
  11. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

Trust them more than me. I don't collect the series.

Draft saved Draft deleted