Spock's Daily Coin show

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by spock1k, Aug 2, 2008.

1. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

Ladies and Gentleman. I have decided to start this thread where i will be posting images of cents and world coins that i will find doing bag searching. i have already found some nice coins and my camera is charging. This will be updated everynight so please do check in everyday and give your opinions. We will start with toned Lincolns tonight. :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bonedigger

Bonedigger New Member

I'm patiently waiting to see the wondrous discoveries... ;)

Ben

4. Bedford

Bedford Lackey For Coin Junkies

5. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

there is nothing to be scared about. I am amazed at one thing though out of the 300 coins looked so far i only got 2 1909 a 1915 and some semi keys. there were 1922 when i was separating the gems but cant find them. doesnt the bag have ordinary coins? in yesterdays bactch of 100 there were more coins before 34 then after 34 is that a common thing?

6. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

please see i have saved you and AJ a front row seat we want the show to be a hit now dont we :D

7. Bedford

Well I'll be sure to have my high boots on because I think its gonna get deep.:mouth::rolleyes:

8. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Come on Spock , I'm waiting in suspence :eek:, the White Sox are getting killed :mad:and I need some cheering up ,:hail:On with the show .:smile:hatch::hammer:rzage

9. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

yea those batteries are still charging. lets see if we can all laugh and i can go the bank still laughing. I am already a celebrity otheriwise it would have got me a star billing :D

10. JGAIN

JGAIN New Member

Someday someone is going to tell me how to post messages and pictures ........:desk:

11. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

its easy just click on advanced and attach a pic. you are already posting messages :D

12. LSM

LSM Collector

Front row seats make me nervous. :eek:

Lou

13. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thanks dude, just when I am leaving to take a break, you start doing this.... I am going to have to sneak on at night and check your stuff out.:D

14. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

dont worry he was already scared :D

15. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

I'm with you Budgood, this guy has the gift of gab for sure

16. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

whats the matter dont you take study breaks. and whatever you do stay in there is nt a computer out in the lawn so you wont see anything from outside :D

17. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

yea sit next to him and sit tight we are going to go on a wild ride :D

18. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

Does this show come with free popcorn?

19. Bedford

yeah,Spock if anyone deserves popcorn its Harry-
    You should probably spring for a red slushy too-

20. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

there you are :D we need you up here :D not down there with the audience :D

21. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

sorry members of the show are not allowed to eat and drink in front of the audience we have a VIP room for harry in the back :D

Draft saved Draft deleted