South Shore Coin Show newps

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Lugia, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Lugia

Lugia ye olde UScoin enthusiast

it was kind of slim pickins but i did get 3 pieces. they cost a total of about 820 in trade and cash.

1837 N8 large cent. pretty nice with bits of red. a little reverse corrosion but its honestly not that noticable.

the 1882 S morgan and 1922 peace dollar are in a older plastic case together. my pictures do NOT do these coins justice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BRandM

BRandM Counterstamp Collector

Nice coins Lugia. I like the Large Cent best, I'm a copper guy from way back. The Morgan looks like it has a bit of nice color on it. It's fun going to shows isn't it?

Bruce

4. Lugia

yea its great except that i dont have alot of money so even if you really like something and the price seems good its best to see the rest of the show before making a purchase.

5. Skyler

Skyler New Member

Impressive coins you got there! I was just wondering, South Shore Long Island N.Y?

6. calumsherwood

calumsherwood New Member

love that peace dollar

7. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Nope Milwaukee Wi

8. Lugia

its next to mitchell international airport.

9. ALF

ALF Member

I love the toning on that Morgan.

10. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

11. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Good quality stuff ya got there. Good going.

12. Lugia

13. coppermania

coppermania Numistatist

I dig the large cent. It is from an era that I think of when I am daydreaming of older US coinage. The Morgan and peace are pretty cool and I see why people like them, but it is all about the copper for me. Way to go.

14. 1066merlin

1066merlin ANA#R3157534

The pickins may have been slim but it looks like you did very well! All nice pickups. thanks for posting them.
    Mark

15. Lugia

i had another go with pictures of the 1882 S and 1922 silver dollars. these are alot better.

Attached Files:

16. Coinguy56

Coinguy56 Member

I love that Morgan, pretty nice toning. My local coin dealer has a 1884-CC that is toned very much like that, and my mouth is drooling over it.

Draft saved Draft deleted