Soooooooo......

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Crystal500, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

Yes! Stick around and you'll learn alot. I love it here. And again great people here. I say it alot because it's true. I had no knowledge what so ever about coins. But I wanted to start collecting and grew from it. Take in their knowledge and exceed from it. And first and foremost study up on what you want to collect. I still need help sometimes too. always something new to learn from this. But yes stick around it will be fun. And thank you @Randy Abercrombie :smug: lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I happen to be one of those old farts that doesn't use Facebook & Instagram and doesn't trust most of the people on BoobTube. They only want to "earn points" and most of them don't care how accurate their information is.

Chris

Stevearino and Crystal500 like this.
  4. Spark1951

Spark1951 Accomplishment, not Activity

@Crystal500 ...3 sites you need to visit to jumpstart yourself. We are here to disseminate accurate information, but you must do your own due diligence.

doubleddie.com...read all the sections.
    error-ref.com...this will teach you what real errors are.

...and since you posted LMCs you are obviously interested in cents... lincolncentresource.com. This has small date/large date info, mint mark styles and a wealth of other info.

Absorb the info and I guarantee the next time you post a coin it will be as a better collector.

Welcome to Coin Talk...Spark

5. John Skelton

John Skelton Morgan man!

So are you looking to get into collecting Lincolns, or just coins in general? Where does your interest lie? And why would you (or anyone) want to collect coins??

Crystal500 likes this.
  6. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Yeah, welcome to CT

Crystal500 likes this.
  7. MeowtheKitty

MeowtheKitty Well-Known Member

But just remember to keep your tail tucked, as some just love to step on them to ruin your day.

Crystal500 and Shrews1994 like this.
  8. MontCollector

MontCollector Well-Known Member

Well put:shame:

Crystal500 and MeowtheKitty like this.
  9. SmokinJoe

SmokinJoe Well-Known Member

I think that little green man that Crystal500 posted really needs to clip his fingernails...They are WAY too long....Umm....Or are they toenails?...

Crystal500 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted