Somebody Stop Me!!!!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Kirkuleez, Aug 4, 2012.

1. RobertAPearce

RobertAPearce Member

Had to laugh at that one Chris.. I was a bartender for 8 years, and will never forget when one of our regulars was hitting on a woman who looked like she had a serious problem... Next thing I see is her husband comes in and confronts her at the bar, and our regular, "Andy", slowly leaves his seat and gets the heck out of Dodge....

Robert

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

If coins stick to a magnet they may be the Chinese fakes. this is one way to spot the older Chinese fake coins,now they are using non magnetic metals in their fakes.

4. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

5. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

This is the way I'm setting up my Toned Franklin set. I'm going to have my starting line-up and then my B team. There will be no C team. If I find a better example that I just cannot pass, I'll sell from my backup.

6. elijahhenry10

elijahhenry10 New Member

I was being sarcastic, since many 1913 are counterfeit.

7. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

8. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

I used to think this way too Jason. That's why I have a dozen duplicates of everything. :thumb:

9. Marshall

Marshall Junior Member

There are no duplicates. There are types, then dates , then varieties, then die states. then...

10. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

11. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Well, at least it isn't an 1883 N/C ;)

12. TsutoyaRei

TsutoyaRei New Member

Give all your coins to me and quit collection coins. :D

13. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

There's a nice silver lining. I have to admit, my other 1902 is a PR-65 and this PR-63 looks much nicer. There is a very good reason why I'm a sucker for the old rattlers.

Draft saved Draft deleted