WTS: Some lovely varieties...

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Apr 14, 2015.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello all!

Just wanted to put out a reminder that I have some beautiful coins and varieties for sale, including some great new items. For all the coins listed below, feel free to send offers here - always love to save fees and send you freebies instead.

Most exciting to me is this new one just discovered yesterday as I was unpacking a fresh consignment:

1942 S/S/S Washington Quarter CONECA RPM-004
    PCGS MS65 (unattributed)
    eBay

1942 S Washington Quarter PCGS MS65.jpg
    1942 S Washington Quarter PCGS MS65 - MM.jpg

This coin is a dead ringer for the example on John Wexler's site HERE. According to the Coneca website, the highest known prior to this is an MS64 (no telling how often they update their page, and since this RPM isn't currently attributed by PCGS or NGC, it's hard to tell.)

1982 "No MM" Roosevelt Dime
    ICG MS66
    eBay

1982 Roosevelt Dime No MM ICG MS66.jpg

Great strike, beautiful coin. One I think ICG got right. Priced in between a 65 and 66, if I remember correctly.

1963 Washington Quarter DDO FS-101
    NGC MS66
    eBay

1963 Washington Quarter DDO.jpg

Fresh back from NGC. A gorgeous coin dripping with luster and toned gunmetal blue on both sides.

1964 Kennedy Half DDO FS-102
    NGC MS65
    eBay

1964 Kennedy Half DDO 2.jpg

A lovely early die state coin, Top Pop at NGC with only 4 higher at PCGS.

Last but not least, and it's not a variety, but I'd like to see it go to a new home:

1998 S SMS Kennedy Half
    PCGS MS69
    eBay

1998 S SP Kennedy Half PCGS MS69.jpg

Could barely tell it from the SP70 I already sold about a month ago. All of the scratches or lines you see in the photo are on the holder. Mintage of only 64,000.​

Aidan_() likes this.