Some good ebay purchases.

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by StevieB, Mar 25, 2019.

1. StevieB

StevieB Active Member

I posted about getting a morgan dollar worth $60-$80 for $1 and a user on here was skeptical, I have to search for that one specifically but here are some other cool deals I got:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see the same six decade coin set and those 4 morgans on the thread I just sold a coin lot

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TypeCoin971793

TypeCoin971793 Just a random guy on the internet

You want to make sure none of the coins are fake. A lot of the majorly underpriced stuff winds up being base metal fakes

4. StevieB

StevieB Active Member

Yea they are all real, these are from buyers who have high amount of feedback or mostly deal with just coins. I also did some tests or if I had questioned I can go to a pawn shop and just get them to test it out for me (they are pretty good like that)

5. Mat

Mat Ancient Coincoholic

There are many deals that can be had on ebay. Just takes a lot of time and know your stuff.

I've gotten many deals too. But a few items I got bid happy so overall it can even out too.

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yes, those deals come along from time to time, but they're few and far between -- camping on the new Buy It Now listings to get them is a hobby unto itself, and a very time-consuming one, but I guess it hits the same brain-reward pathways as playing a slot machine. The cool part, of course, is that you don't have to put in any quarters to pull the handle! :)

I actually recognize one of the sellers on your list; I bought quite a bit of stuff from him a year or two ago, but of course all his listings like this get bought almost instantly, so you've got to be watching at the right time. I have a feeling there are quite a few people watching his listings now.

Draft saved Draft deleted