Some Awesome Deals!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by EdGs, Dec 4, 2016.

1. EdGs

EdGs Member

Hello All,

I have been under the weather this weekend, and just before posting this, I caught part of the Coin Collector Show with Mike Mesack. He had the absolutely best deals I have ever seen on some awesome coins.

The first was 10 different Morgan dollars for $399.95. The coins were all in XF to AU condition, and they all had the most beautiful surfaces I have ever seen. They looked almost sandblasted. He is such an awesome salesman, explaining just how hard to get these Morgan dollars are becoming.

Second, was a complete set of ASE’s in NGC PF69 Ultra Cameo holders with an exclusive blue insert in the slab. As a bonus, you get a special red NGC box, AND membership in their awesome continuity plan. All this for the ridiculously low price of $99.95 per coin.

Third was a complete set of “O” mint Morgan dollars. For $1999.95 you get 26 coins from 1879 – 1904 in VG to AU condition and a long out of print, 1200 page, The Comprehensive U.S. Silver Dollar Encyclopedia. He explained in detail how the 4 rarest coins in this series are sold by competitors (even showing their prices) for several hundred dollars each. So basically, all the other coins you get for “FREE” when you pay for just the rarer ones in this set. The better conditioned ones in the set had that wonderful, sandblasted look to them also.

I bought 1 of each and wanted to let you all know of these awesome deals so that you all could get in on the great value that these sets contain. They make great Christmas gifts too.;)

Get yours before they are gone. NOT!

P.S. The Silver Dollar Encyclopedia did look cool, though.

Golden age likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

4. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Please understand, our quantities are extremely limited.

Golden age likes this.
  5. atcarroll

atcarroll Well-Known Member

6. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

I saw a commercial yesterday from "something mint" for "fine to BU" Morgan dollars for only $29.90+ "fees". Cracks me up, they said:

"Avoid regret - ORDER NOW"! LOLOLOLOLOL

7. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Gee I wanted to call but I can't find my phone:yack:

8. SuperDave

SuperDave Free the Cartwheels!

Wait, it's not April 1. :p

dwhiz likes this.
  9. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

Sounds like normal retail pricing to me...a bit too high!

10. TheMont

TheMont Well-Known Member

Can you imagine the poor uninformed people who buy his products (I have a feeling HSNs 4 pay, etc. has something to do with it) and then later when they go to a dealer to sell. Who gets the flack? The dealer when he gives them the true value of the coin(s). He must have some deal with ANACS.

11. EdGs

EdGs Member

Yeah, the one that says "Brillant uncirculated to Fine condition."........

Just a litlle while ago, I saw one for the 1 oz. gold buffalo proof replica, "Clad in 14 milligrams of pure 24 karat gold".......... I wonder how many people realize that 14 miiigrams of gold is only about 50 cents worth @ $1200/troy oz. A very nice profit at $20 a pop.

BadThad likes this.
  12. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

As with anything in life ignorance can be very expensive and unforgiving.

13. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

That ad is so well done, it's bullet-proof...written by lawyers. I'm sure the majority of the buyers of those think they really have something. :(

Kentucky likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted