Sold on ebay, full disclosure & pics.....

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Tukas, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

Looks like roller damage to me and it looks like the unum is still there anyway.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Siggi Palma

Siggi Palma Well-Known Member

That´s for sure

4. Merc Crazy

How much you wanna bet we never hear from the OP again?

5. BUncirculated

BUncirculated Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

6. BUncirculated

7. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

8. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

Looks like somebody is selling used cars when they should be selling vacuum cleaners.

9. BUncirculated

10. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

Fun with the change jar?

11. Merc Crazy

12. General_Godlike

General_Godlike Dept. of Transportation

That never happens, there would be too many instances of ebay not getting items, then there would be confusion more than just trying to get the coin back to the original owner....just another headache Im sure ebay wouldnt want

13. Mark14

Mark14 Star Wide Receiver

if i had money and a pay pal i would

14. Tukas

Tukas New Member

WOW, you guys must be liberals!
    You are all so filled with hate and suspicion. Life must suck for you to be so mean to others.

Maybe it is all the acetone you are sniffing?

15. Tukas

Tukas New Member

Fraud and

Will you post yours so I can see it? :thumb: The one I found is the only one I have ever seen.

16. Merc Crazy

[​IMG]

By the way, in regards to acetone;

Acetone has been studied extensively and is generally recognized to have low acute and chronic toxicity if ingested and/or inhaled. Inhalation of high concentrations (around 9200 ppm) in the air caused irritation of the throat in humans in as little as 5 minutes. Inhalation of concentrations of 1000 ppm caused irritation of the eyes and of the throat in less than 1 hour; however, the inhalation of 500 ppm of acetone in the air caused no symptoms of irritation in humans even after 2 hours of exposure. Acetone is not currently regarded as a carcinogen, a mutagenic chemical or a concern for chronic neurotoxicity effects.
    Acetone can be found as an ingredient in a variety of consumer products ranging from cosmetics to processed and unprocessed foods. Acetone has been rated as a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) substance when present in beverages, baked goods, desserts, and preserves at concentrations ranging from 5 to 8 mg/L. Additionally, a joint U.S-European study found that acetone’s "health hazards are slight."

TY, wikipedia.

17. Siggi Palma

Siggi Palma Well-Known Member

Tukas,

I´m sorry to say but my first impressions of you were right.

You are not correcting what you did wrong and you are not learning from your mistakes. You were given the chance to seek advice on coins as you are not an expert but you ignore that and list them any way. But you are getting better in listing the coins so you might just get away with it this time.

Shame on you. Shame on you twice.

18. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Very well said.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks".. (Shakespeare)

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.