So I cherried an accented hair Kennedy (now what?)

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by heavycam.monstervam, Jun 25, 2015.

1. heavycam.monstervam

heavycam.monstervam Outlaw Trucker & Coin Hillbilly

Should I send this coin in for certification? Should i bust it out of the OGP? Or, should I just leave it be? I would like to sell it. What would you do? CAM02710.jpg IMG_20150625_111711.jpg IMG_20150625_111439.jpg I reckon i would entertain offers on said coin.PM me!

Coin-Dude, Big-Greek and geekpryde like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. geekpryde

geekpryde Husband and Father Moderator

Nice job. I did that once. I would personally send it in.

4. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

i would send it to pcgs if not then ngc but if you send it to icg or anacs then send it to cac

5. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

I don't understand.... LOL.. whatever....In my opinion it only makes sense to have it graded if you think it'll come back as cameo proof - and I doubt it looking at the pics provided.

Blissskr likes this.
  6. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

I agree, also looks like there's spot on the coin near the temple areas hair possibly photo though. Probably due better selling it as is though imo. Let a hopeful buyer think it's going to get a high grade versus paying to have it graded and then selling.

7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

So... you must be having a lot of luck with sending your ICG and ANACS coins to CAC, right? :rolleyes:

Jwt708 likes this.
  8. heavycam.monstervam

heavycam.monstervam Outlaw Trucker & Coin Hillbilly

Good eye, that is a milk spot around the temple area... the good news is:its not real distracting BUT i was trying to compare it to the pf68 i use to own and i think pf67 is as high as this one could go... thats why i will probably try n sell it as is... but im no proof kennedy expert grader... i can grade the business version alot better... can anyone come up w a good askin price?? Fair for both parties involved???

9. Coin-Dude

Coin-Dude Active Member

I sent two in to Anacs on their free submission promo.
    PF67 and PF65
    It cost about $20 total for shipping and insurance.

Draft saved Draft deleted