Snowed in Saturday

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by CoinJockey73, Jan 29, 2022.

1. CoinJockey73

CoinJockey73 Well-Known Member

Check and, mate ;). Good for you brother. Stay warm and buzzed!

wxcoin and SensibleSal66 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

That is amazing. I don't know where you live that people are spending those proofs but I have only found a couple ever.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  4. CoinJockey73

Not sure you're geographic location, none of my biz, but I'm in the metro ny area. I also used to see an exorbitant amount of loose coins, at work, every day. The coin gods have been good to me :angelic:

Jeffjay and Eric the Red like this.
  5. CoinJockey73

Eric the Red likes this.
  6. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Clear and bright when I got up this AM.
    Currently 15° with horizontal snow and reduced visibility. In southern Maine.
    Been Eyeballing a new error coin trying to get some good photos.
    20220129_094416.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  7. CoinJockey73

Awesome photo, amazing error. Thanks for stopping by!

8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Sorry folks, but I have to chuckle at the grumbling about snow, low temperatures, and wind. We call that a normal winter day here in Montana. LOL
    I just purchased a snowblower to go on the front of my Argo so I can keep up with clearing a path to my shed and other places.
    IMG_0302.jpg
    Spoke to a guy in North Carolina and he was laughing because all of his employees went home in a panic because they got a ¼" of snow.

Hey, I don't blame people that don't experience snow very often, but the east coast did have an early warning. Just saying.

Eric the Red, wxcoin and CoinJockey73 like this.
  9. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

I picked up a snowblower this year for the first time in 25 years here. We paved our driveway after having an item 4 drive for those 25 years.

It's a beast for not being in Montana @Mountain Man ;)

IMG_20220116_170853482.jpg

10. CoinJockey73

You signed up for that though ;)!

Mountain Man likes this.
  11. CoinJockey73

Sorry, you had mentioned the snow blower earlier somewhere, and said it wouldn't snow this year because of your purchase. :( That stinks. At least you have it though! I had mine out about 2 hours ago. Pretty bad.

masterswimmer likes this.
  12. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

Wisconsin reintroduced wild turkeys a few years back since their numbers dwindled due mostly to over hunting. Today there's plenty to go around.

Eric the Red and CoinJockey73 like this.
  13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I received an inch of snow last night so please do me a big favor and keep your snow. Lol

14. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

We have been under snow packed ice for three weeks now here in Southern Idaho. Cold as heck. The streets are clear and that be nice. No outages that be nice too. Good luck especially you in the South and Northeast. Be safe everyone.

wxcoin and CoinJockey73 like this.
  15. Lem E

Lem E Well-Known Member

Here is mine CJ. FS-801 4224FF24-0CEA-4162-93F5-E41937A08B04.jpeg B4D196C0-2508-4A18-B38F-BBF6C30176B4.jpeg

16. CoinJockey73

Lem E likes this.
  17. Marsden

Marsden Well-Known Member

That is so cool. A semi-cab you could call it?
    Do you stand on the apparatus or walk behind it?

Well, looking again I'd say neither of those. Just noticed the tractor track.

masterswimmer and CoinJockey73 like this.
  18. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I can't believe you boys are wasting all that great Saturday snow poking through your coin collections. Get out there and get some use out of it. Build a snow fort. Or at least a snowman. Just don't tell him, he may not be believe you...

upload_2022-1-29_12-48-11.png

19. CoinJockey73

I've been out in it all day! Love the snow!

eddiespin and wxcoin like this.
  20. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

It's a balmy 70 o here in Az. Lots of snow birds around these days...good luck to all ya in the East!

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  21. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

Here in Eastern North Carolina, we had a couple of inches. I have 3 small dogs and an Australian Shepherd that is full grown. We put them outside and we enjoyed watching them run after each other. Their footprints took away a great deal of the snow. It was forecast that we would have snow last night. We did have a little and our dogs started it all over again.
    HEY! I love your Dachshunds. Two of our little ones are a mixture of Dachshunds and Chihuahua. One is a boy and is brown like yours. The other is a girl and is white with black and white with brown spots. The Australian Shepherd is a girl and colored like the little girl.
    Anyway, my son has a home on the beach somewhere in Georgia and another home on the coast of Atlantic City of Florida. They are rented out and are scheduled almost all year.
    He's got the money so I tried to tell him that he needs to get into coin collecting. He told me he didn't have time. He lives in Atlanta and have had sunshine.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted