Silver Would Be Good for the End of the World

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by George McClellan, Jan 14, 2018.

1. George McClellan

George McClellan Active Member

Copper will be everywhere.
    Whose gonna appreciate that you paid ten dollars for an 1843 Large Cent cull?
    But now, silver is sure to grasp attention, although if made up of foreign coins the "interpreter or diviner" of value may do some discounting.
    Sure, gold is best esp. with 1/10 oz pieces, (whose buying property anyway?), but you've got to "make change".
    Simply put, a bit of silver may fetch that loaf of bread that keeps you going until...
    ...well, until.
    Me, I'm still betting on the efficacy of fiat currency.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

At the end of the world, we’re going to have a lot more pressing issues to worry about.

Paddy54, mikenoodle, -jeffB and 2 others like this.
  4. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

No need to live in fear of that stuff. Let the chips fall where they may...

Bambam8778 likes this.
  5. mynamespat

mynamespat Well-Known Member

Plus, it will be useful when I team up with Kate Beckinsale to hunt down the lycans.

6. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves. What else?

7. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

But will the end of the world be good for *silver*...

[​IMG]

8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Until whoever pulled tonight's watch at the southwest sniper tower falls asleep, and you're overrun by the folks who put more store in lead than silver.

If that world ever comes to pass, I'll probably just get out of y'all's way early on, and let you fight it out over the cleanest cans of beans.

9. Galen59

Galen59 Gott helfe mir

I just got tired of Armageddon to win, place, or show, the living will envy the dead, I dumped it all last time around $25

10. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Vampire's mummies and the holy ghost .....these are the things that scare me the most.....:nailbiting: unless you're talking.....ah..... Cartman-Anal-Probe.jpg

Galen59 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted