silver bullet silver shield no more?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by BigTee44, Apr 17, 2013.

1. BigTee44

BigTee44 Well-Known Member

Just got an email from Chris Duane saying he has severed all ties with Rob Gray and the Mulligan Mint. Here comes the markups on those one once rounds!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

I was thinking the same thing - will this mean an increase in the value of SBSS rounds?

4. John14

John14 Active Member

Looks like they are still around. - "Free Reign" campaign. Basically some double obverse proofs (slave queen / freedon girl obverse), and 1,000 will be graded / slabbed by ANACS. - I would like to see some new designs.

5. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

These are being put out by Mulligan Mint who apparently still has control of the SBSS domain (and mailing list) but Chris claims they don't have ownership and it's all his designs and supposed to be his domain. Who is the rightful owner???

6. I know nothing about what happend with this company, however, I went to youtube and saw the operation. I don't think I would ever buy anything from them. The person giving the tour seemed very shady to me. All he did was make excuces why they were having problems with production, none of which had anything to do with him (of course). The operation and process itself looked like it was an after thought. If you are going to try to operate a private mint, you better be darn well prepaired for it. If there is a problem it is YOUR fault not everybody elses.

Draft saved Draft deleted