WTS: Silver Britannia Collection

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sonlarson, Mar 27, 2020.

1. sonlarson

sonlarson World Silver Collector

I was getting several coins ready to submit for slabbing and sent auction when COVID-19 put things on hold. I will be selling a large portion of my collections in the near future. I thought I would post a few items here to see if anyone is interested now instead of waiting a few months for things to return to normal. I'll start with the Britannia collection. All have been stored in Air-Tites since purchasing. Several were purchased directly from the Royal Mint and are probably higher quality than what would be available from the major Silver Dealers who buy in bulk and sell from rolls. The collection includes a sample of every Britannia design which took me a long time to acquire. All are mint state. No guarantee as to what grade, which is why I was preparing to send off for grading. This is being offered as a complete collection at this time. I will entertain offers but I am in no rush to sell. I am showing a "group" photo and description from one of my digital coin albums. I can provide additional individual photos upon request. Prices include First class shipping and insurance. PayPal accepted at 3% extra. Other options will be considered. Please send me a PM if interested.

silver pg6.jpg
    data pg6.jpg

12 Coin collection $750.
    Includes bonus 2018 Britannia with Oriental Border for 13 total coins.

2011 Britannia mint error $200.
    error britt.jpg
    2011 britt ogp.jpg
    britt error combo.jpg

This coin was purchased directly from the Royal mint upon initial release. The coin arrived with blistering around the border on the obverse as well as the spot near the date. I have documentation via communication directly from the Royal Mint acknowledging the defect, as well as the original receipt and replacement coin. The example in the "group" photo is not this one, it is the replacement.

If you are interested in anything else, please check out my collections at
    https://collectivecoin.com/hihosilver

Not everything is "for sale" at this time, but if you see something you like, please let me know and make offer and I'll let you know if it's available.

Thanks and be safe and healthy.

2 metres.jpg
    Rosie-the-Nurse.jpg

Feel free to copy the Rosie the Nurse poster. Something I put together in my spare time. Which is 24/7 now.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Tater and J.T. Parker like this.