Sheesh, Ever Lose A $400.00 Coin??

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Randy Abercrombie, Sep 30, 2019.

1. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Everyone reading this thread is now checking their arm chairs and sofas...

I may just do that myself...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Not if you require knee surgery again from tipping that recliner. My wife and I are willing to help you locate it but if we find it there will be a finders fee.

4. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

I watched you do it through the camera on your laptop. :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::hilarious::eek::p:D:joyful::nailbiting::dead:

5. spenser

spenser Active Member

I think I'd just ask my daughter. We mean the world to each other.

6. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Here is what you say: "honey your mother and I can't find the thank you note for your wedding gift, can you send that along when you get the chance?"

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  7. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Thought of another missing one, a William the Conqueror silver penny. Believe it got left in a motel room in Chicago.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  8. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

Me too!

A year or so ago, I had a real pretty gold plated Elizabeth II half penny (that I bought by accident) in my pocket, in a tiny zip lock bag. I was going to give it to someone or play show and tell, I forget now. Somehow down by the market area, I recall pulling a wad of cash out of my pocket, and that is when the little bag with the coin fell out and got lost. I am sure someone found it and thought, Wow! I done found a gold coin!

Draft saved Draft deleted