Serious Message

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bonedigger, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Bonedigger

Bonedigger New Member

Thanks again everyone. Just getting caught up on stuff which needs to be done and figuring out a way to get the HYDROCOD/LORTAB (sp?) into her mouth using a syringe. Thank goodness her braces were off (6 months ago) and there were no teeth broken off.

Ben

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Sorry I missed this thread! I wish her a speedy recovery!!! And take care Ben!

4. Silver_Shilling

Silver_Shilling New Member

I am so sorry i missed your post Ben. I sincerely hope that your young daughter is doing well now. I know, having two young ones myself, how the ups and downs with their health can consume you. But you will see how quickly you forget the worry when she recovers, and smiles again.
    And, don't forget that your "extended Coin Talk" family are also all praying for you as well.
    With my best wishes,
    Eduard

5. Bonedigger

Bonedigger New Member

Again thanks for the outpouring of Get Well Wishes. I've shown the developing thread to Meghan and she smiled. Couldn't talk very well but she did smile. :)

Thanks To All...
    Ben

6. HelloNewman

HelloNewman New Member

SO glad to hear. I'm happy that you can enjoy the upcoming Rapid City coin show as well..........:smile. I wish I was on the other side of Nebraska so I could attend as well.

7. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear some good news man! Prayer, it works. ;) :thumb:

Phoenix

8. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

glad to hear some good news, ben

9. mralexanderb

mralexanderb Coin Collector

Bone, Just read this thread and I hope all involved are healing and doing well.

Bruce

10. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

Sorry to hear about your daughter Ben. I hope she will get better, Prayers are with ya"ll from the State of Texas. Cheryl

Draft saved Draft deleted