Serious Message

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bonedigger, Apr 1, 2008.

1. vavet

vavet New Member

I feel your pain Bonedigger. My son sideswiped a car while riding a motorcycle. Spent a week in the hospital. Hope everything turns out well for you, your daughter and your family. My thoughts are with you.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Indianhead65

Indianhead65 Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you and your family Ben. Have faith my friend, all will be well. Take it from a father thats spent countless days and nights in the hospital by my sons bedside. I would also like you to PM me an address where I can send a card.

4. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Ben -
    Sorry to hear about your daughter and her friends. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Hope your daughter has a speedy recovery.

5. craig a

craig a Coin Hoarder

Me and mine have you and yours in our prayers, Ben. Peace.

6. DJCoinz

DJCoinz Majored in Morganology

Damn, really sorry to hear this Ben. I thought it was an old thread too until I saw the date stamp...best wishes towards her speedy recovery. Your daughter will be in my prayers.

7. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Ben & Jen you are in our thoughts mate, I hope that the recovery is swift and as painless as possible for your little girl :mad:

8. topcover

topcover Change 'Ho

Sorry to hear about the accident, Ben. Our prayers are with you and your family and our wish is for a speedy and complete recovery for your daughter.

9. dready

dready Coin Hoarder

Sorry to hear about your little girls accident. Your daughter is in our prayers for a speedy recovery.Things like this let us know how our lives can change in the blink of an eye. Best Wishes. John

10. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

bad things are not what we like to see happen to our kids! Good to hear she pulled through without the worst happening!!!

11. acl864

acl864 Senior Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Andy

12. AgCollector

AgCollector Senior Member

Sorry to hear about the accident- you'll be in my thoughts.

13. Coinman1974

Coinman1974 Research, Research, Research

I am sorry for your nearly loss, but glad your daughter will be fine. Yes you are right, coins are not everything. Your family is in my thoughts and prays.

Regards,
    Stan Devou
    South Boston, MASS

14. Rono

Rono Senior Member

Hi Bonedigger,

While I don't know you that well, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

It's situations like this where it forces us all to take a few and think how fortunate we really are - and count our blessings.

Wishing her a speedy recovery,

rono

15. jwevansv

jwevansv Senior Member

I hope everything is going well for her. Bring her a Wendy's chocolate shake for me! I know she would enjoy that.

16. ryanbrooks

ryanbrooks Active Member

My prayers are with your family...

17. gatzdon

gatzdon Numismatist

Glad to hear your daughter will be OK.

Buy her books, lots of books. Anything that doesn't involve speaking. She will probably be sick and tired of not being able to communicate as well as she used to.

Good Luck.

18. LSM

LSM Collector

I'm sorry to hear about your daughters accident, Ben. When things like this happen to our loved ones it gives us food for thought on what is and what isn't important in our lives. May your daughter have a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with your family.

Lou

19. kiyardo

kiyardo Senior Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she has a speedy (with as little pain as possible) recovery.

20. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

your family has my prayers as well

Richard

21. Aslanmia

Aslanmia Active Member

Stay strong, bud. Best wishes.

Draft saved Draft deleted