Serious Message

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bonedigger, Apr 1, 2008.

1. greglax45

greglax45 Coin Hoarder

God Bless Ben!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 900fine

900fine doggone it people like me

My prayers, and those of many, are with you, Ben.

Thank God your daughter will be OK.

4. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

well wishes Ben, for a speedy recovery and a happy ending

5. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Man, Bone, I'm sorry to hear about that. My thoughts and prayers are with your family also.

Phoenix :cool:

6. Spider

Spider ~

She will get better. You have to stay positive.

7. bajablu

bajablu New Member

Man that sucks! I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery. I was in a bad car wreck in Dec and thanks god for airbags and seatbealts!

My lil girl is my world and man, I fear her getting older.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

8. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Sorry to hear this Bone, prayers & best wishes.

9. dreamer94

dreamer94 Coin Collector

Ben,
    Glad to hear it wasn't worse and that she was belted in and had airbags. You are absolutely right; nothing is more precious than our children. I hope for a speedy recovery for her.
    - Frank

10. Bonedigger

Bonedigger New Member

Again, my thanks for everyone's concern. It really means alot... :thumb: :)

Take Care
    Ben

11. tdec1000

tdec1000 Coin Rich, Money Poor :D

May the lord be with the Bonedigger family! God bless you folks. Tom, Courtney and Family

12. Drusus

Drusus Pecunia non olet

sorry to hear it bonedigger, I am not looking forward to when my little one becomes a big one and wanders out into the world. :(

13. colbrianlect

colbrianlect Member

i can only amagine what that call could do to a father i hope i never find out my daughter is my world...tell her we all send our best and i will be thinking and praying for her, you and your family

14. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

That's two accidents too many for any family. I'll pray for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

15. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

I am very sorry to hear about the accident, but am very glad your daughter is still with us. I hope she has a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with her My own daughter turned 14 this year so it won't be long before she's going to be out in the cruel world. I am sure I will lose what's left of my hair when she starts out on her own.
    I want to add how important I think seat belts and airbags are. I lost a brother to a car accident about 14 years ago, and I believe a seat belt would have saved his life. I never ever hit the highway without buckeling up any more. I used to think it was my choice if I wanted to take a chance in a crash, then I reallized it's my family that would have to live with my decision.
    The whole incedent just reminds me how precious our time together is.
    Sorry about the ramble, but the subject just brings up memories.
    ( and to think I work in a body shop and have to see crashed cars evey day, go figure)

Again, best wishes for her speedy and complete recovery.:hug:

16. CoinGal07

CoinGal07 Still Collecting

Ben,
    Will keep you and your family in our thoughts & prayers.
    CoinGal

17. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

Hang in there buddy, I know all to well what "THAT" phone call can do to a family. Keep your chin up and be thankful that she was thinking and was wearing her seatbelt.

I too have two daughters. They are my world.

18. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

There is nothing to say other than I wish her a speedy and painless recovery. I'm so glad my kids don't depend on cars to travel around town.

Ruben

19. RickieB

RickieB Expert Plunger Sniper

Modern technology is simply the gift of Life!
    God Bless Ben and get well wishes for her and her friends!

RickieB

20. Jhonn

Jhonn Team Awesome

Sorry to hear about such a nasty wreck. I hope she and her friends recover quickly. It's unsettling to think that at some point in ALL our lives we will experience frightening and horrible situations like this, and very quickly remember what is important in life and what is not.

Again, I hope she has a speedy recovery, and wish the best for you and your family.

21. Eyeluvzcoins

Eyeluvzcoins New Member

Our prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you all.

Laura

Draft saved Draft deleted