Series 1957-2004A serialling data in PDF format

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Numbers, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

Over the years I've gotten occasional requests for the currency serialling information on my website to be available in a more printer-friendly and/or portable format. So for a while now I've been working on compiling it into a PDF file, and that project is now far enough along that I've got a vaguely presentable draft version.

So, if you're interested in that sort of thing, please do take a look at the file and let me know if you've got any feedback (or catch any typos :headbang: ).

The file is available here (~1MB PDF). Do me a favor, though--if you think you'll be referring to this document often, please do save a local copy of it instead of pulling it off the website every time. This is the largest file on the site by a factor of about fifteen, and I'm hoping my bandwidth bill doesn't shoot the moon on account of posting it.... :cool:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Thanks for your hard work! The information will we very useful!! :)

4. Art

Art Numismatist?

Wonderful piece of work. Thanks for doing it and for sharing it with us. I saved a copy for future reference. :thumb:

5. RickieB

RickieB Expert Plunger Sniper

Excellent work Numbers..

What a valuable piece of information.

RB

** I can only hope you can be compensated somehow for all this historical digging and work!!**

6. logical123

logical123 Senior Member

I saved a copy as well. Thanks! It will be invaluable for my circulated $1's collection.

7. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

Wow, great job!

8. lunar lord

lunar lord Junior Member

I was thinking about getting into paper money this should help alot thank you

9. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

An update: A more polished form of the same file, with some typos fixed, is now available on the website here. Thanks to all who sent comments and corrections! :cool:

10. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

Thats an amazing piece of work Numbers! Just how do you find time for this? :) At 200 pages, it wil take some time to digest it al lol

11. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

cant access the site :(

12. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

dont use the original link, use the link in post #8 or click here

13. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

I started working on my currency website in October 2000, so it's ten years old this month.... It's amazing how much can be accomplished in a decade's worth of spare time! :rolleyes:

And if anyone catches any more errors in the file--or locates any notes from the '?' serial ranges--then please do let me know. We can accomplish even more if we're all keeping our eyes out together.... :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted